Orthodontic treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s health and well being. Because of this, we believe financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this procedure. Being sensitive to the fact that different patients have different needs, we provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs:
- Flexible Payment Plan (Care Credit)
- No initial payment
- Payment plans ranging from 24 to 60 months which includes a low fixed rate of 13.90%
- 3 to 6 month Interest Free options available
- Fast, confidential service by filling out an application at www.carecredit.com
- Service by phone, toll free 1-800-365-8295
- Payment in Full
- A bookkeeping courtesy of 5% or is given for direct payment in full at start of treatment by cash or check (no courtesy for credit card use on this option).
- Office Payment Plan
- An initial payment of 25% is due to the office when treatment begins. The balance may be paid through monthly payments with our auto-debit feature.
Our office accepts payments by cash, checks, and Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. We also offer low- and no-interest financing options through our office and outside financing systems. If you have any questions about financing or payment, ask us! We will thoroughly explain your choices and work hard to accommodate your needs.
Our staff has been trained to verify your insurance coverage before your first visit. We will be happy to submit your insurance paperwork to help you get the maximum benefits from your insurance company. If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs.
We accept the following Insurance plans:
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans
CareFirst BCBS PPO
Connection Dental /GEHA
Dental Benefit Providers
Humana Comp Bens
United Health Care
Smiles for Children (VA Medicaid under 21)
We will also file for out-of–network PPO benefits.
Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Insurance policies vary, so we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Since insurance policies vary, we are able only to provide you with an estimate in good faith. We cannot guarantee coverage.Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges
Please feel free to contact us to discuss any of the options listed above.
All checks returned to us by your bank for Insufficient Funds will result in a charge of $50.00 and is due immediately including the amount of your check. If your check is returned to us, payments will then need to be made by cash, credit or debit card.